It’s that time of the year when everyone starts counting down the best comics and graphic novels of the year, sharing an eclectic and wonderful range of titles. How to Love Comics is getting in on the action with the Best Comics of 2016 Reader Poll, sharing the comics and graphic novels that you, the reader, loved throughout the year.
How does it work? Read on to find out.
Before you vote there’s 6 simple rules.
- You can vote for any comic book, graphic novel or webcomic that has been released in 2016.
- Reprints and comics released outside of 2016 are not eligible.
- If you vote for a long running comics, for example Batman, I’ll only consider the issues that came out during 2016.
- You can vote for a minimum of 1 comic and a maximum of 5.
- You can only vote once, so think carefully!
- Voting closes on December 2nd at 11:59PM (PST). You can use this tool to find out what that is in your timezone.
In early December I’ll countdown the comics you all loved.
As part of counting down I will include as many of your quotes as possible. So let me know why you loved your #1 comic so much and you might see yourself quoted in the countdown.
Spread the Word!
Polls like these are always best when many people as possible vote. It allows for a greater diversity in the kinds of comics present and could help your favourites climb higher up the list. You can spread the word by using the #BestComics2016 hashtag or sharing this page on your preferred social media platform using the sharing buttons at the top of the page.
Feel free to use #BestComics2016 to also share what you voted for!
Vote for the comics and graphic novels that you loved this year below.
[contact-form-7 id=”9659″ title=”Best of 2016″]