Take to the skies with Wild Blue Yonder #1, out this week through IDW. The series tells of a future where the Earth has become radioactive from pollution so the population now live in the sky in airships. Although these airships are not without their problems, dwindling supplies is a major issue. Even worse is that air-pirates threaten the airships existence. How can the crew of the Dawn survive this problematic future?
Written by Mike Raicht (Stuff of Legends) and with art by Zach Howard (The Cape) Wild Blue Yonder will be “Mad Max Above the Thunderdome.” Expect plenty of adventure from this high flying sci-fi series. If you are a fan of aviation and/or science-fiction then this new series will probably be for you.
Wild Blue Yonder #1 is set to be an action-packed adventure which you can dive into on June 19th at all good comic book stores and digitally.
If Wild Blue Yonder sounds like your kind of thing take a look at the covers as well as an extensive 12 page preview of issue 1.
If you check this series out then leave a comment down the bottom or tweet us at @HowtoLoveComics.
Trevor Van As
Latest posts by Trevor Van As (see all)
- PREVIEW: Copperhead #1 – A Science Fiction Western With Mystery - September 9, 2014
- How to Love Comics Has Been Nominated For The 2014 Blogster Awards! Please Vote! - September 7, 2014
- Death of Wolverine Reading Order Checklist - September 2, 2014
- Avengers & X-Men: AXIS Reading Order Checklist - August 30, 2014
- REVIEW: Charley’s War – A Boy Soldier in the Great War - August 28, 2014